Beyonce's Bootylicous BOOTY Routine! 3/11

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
PSYCHE!!!!! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!! I could not help myself! I have no clue of her workout routine but I know what you can do!!!!!!!!!

http://www.freeworkoutsguide.com/best-butt-makeover-bootcamp-workout.html

I know we seem to be talking about the 'booty' a lot lately but hey for good reason..most powerful muscle in the body and guess what??? YOU use it constantly! I like this routine...it is to the point!
You can challenge yourself and do the whole thing or take an aspect of any of the exercises and add it to your planned routine today. As she said you can get cardio in with any type of jumps you like at the end!

I am going to try bc I don't go to the gym on Mondays...too crowded! Looks BODACIOUS!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    When I woke up this morning that's exactly what I knew I needed: Beyonce's butt. I shall be the envy of all my male friends.

J/K

I've noticed my legs have been struggling the past few times I've done squats and such. This should be a helpful.
  • allyjoy83
    allyjoy83 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You totally tricked me! I was expecting a hair-flinging, unbeweaveable workout. BTW: Doing my first meatless Monday because of you - I miss it already.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    You totally tricked me! I was expecting a hair-flinging, unbeweaveable workout. BTW: Doing my first meatless Monday because of you - I miss it already.

The pork adobo I had as leftovers today was tough and somewhat unappealing...if that helps any.
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    This is super easy! I'm going to start with just a couple of these today, not the whole routine. Anything is better then nothing and my butt, hips and legs are my biggest problem areas.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    We did the booty track at combat tonight!!!!
  • garlic7girl
    Options

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    When I woke up this morning that's exactly what I knew I needed: Beyonce's butt. I shall be the envy of all my male friends.

J/K
    I've noticed my legs have been struggling the past few times I've done squats and such. This should be a helpful.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I was cracking up! YOU are so crazy!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    I am going to try this tomorrow...I really need to do this workout because of what my PT said about my knees...Strong butt make strong knees (for me) So when I try it I will write ya'll later.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, we did... and if you look in my picture gallery, you can see the spare tire I worked off today :laugh:
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Oh my you all made me laugh. Love it!

I have been doing the 30 Day Butt Lift
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PL1c41tQdiDhP7EYs3hRygN6L21Lp647Fa

I can attest that your knees will get stronger by working out your bootay. I have achey, popping, troubling knees and since I have been doing the workout they do not give me nearly as much trouble.