Final: Week 4 Mar 10 - Mar 16

Options
mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
WOW, this was def a short lived challenge... Making the memorial day challenge as we speak..

How did everyone do? I will weigh in Friday morning with my final weight, but I am glad to say I will be lighter than I was when I started... Which is always the end goal for me :)

Any one have any great NSV's during the challenge??

Let me know and don't forget to update the spreadsheet :)

Replies

• aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Not going to meet my goal but that's okay. Just focusing on losing the weight in a healthy way, getting on back on track, and tweaking what I eat one baby step at a time. Can't wait to join the next challenge!
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I still have 2lbs to go!!! I cant make it! It is ok.. I feel great! I still have a few days.. I will be close.. I am a lot stronger now though, so I say that makes up for the 2lbs... or 1 lb by the end of the week..
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the Memorial Day Challenge! I think I will be close to my goal. After my gain last week, I need to lose 2.2lbs this week...and if I'm being honest, I didn't have a great weekend after that gain...so we will see. I'm being good and working hard this week and I'm going to be ok with whatever happens.

I think I need a mental reset or something. I just have not been in the game in the past couple of months. Hopefully I can shake this off and move on soon...and hopefully the Memorial Day Challenge will help keep me on track. :)

I have my first 5k on Saturday. My goal is to finish in under 40 minutes. This morning, I ran 3.15 miles in 40:54, so I think it's doable. I'll keep you guys updated! Good luck this week, everyone!
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feeling blah... You work so hard for the things that you want and they still don't pan out sometimes. Patience is something that I definitely need to acquire. I haven't lost anything this challenge I know but I will keep on pushing. There is going to be a breakthrough soon- with this weight loss journey and in my life in general. Good job everyone!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    During the whole challenge, I went from 202 lbs the first week to 189 lbs the last week. I love it! :) I lost a total of 13 lbs.
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Didn't meet my goal but that's ok. I finally lost significant weight...AND an inch on my hips and waist, and upper arms. YES!!!!!!!!!!! Memorial Day here I come!
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options

Only lost 2.2 pounds during the challenge :( I've done so bad over the past few weeks and losing motivation by the day. Hopefully I can get back on track soon.
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hit goal & then some finishing @ 216.4 today...for memorial day challenge I'd like to break 200 :)
  • babygirl0321
    babygirl0321 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I didn't quite meet my goal for this challenge but I did loose 7lbs!!

I am excited to start the Memorial Day challenge :) See you there.
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Final weigh in time for me..... 251.2

That is a total of 5.6 for this challenge....

Hoping to lose double that in the Memorial day challenge...

Hope to see you all there :)
  • wheretheresawilltheresaway4
    Options
    I did not me my goal I am 3lbs away but that's okay. I remained the same weight for the past few weeks. I'm happy I did not gain weight because I was unable to workout this month...So I am still okay with it...

Now I can't wait for the Memorial day challenge.:wink: I only have one more dental procedure to go and then I can fully focus on my workouts..