introductions

Hi my name is Katie. I am 5"4 inches tall and a large frame. my starting weight was 250 pounds and a size 26W. this time last year I weighed 220 pounds. I am now at 180 pounds. I aim for mini goals on my goal weight in 10 pound intervals. it is a lot more realstic.
looking forward to getting to know you ladies.

Replies

• Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    My name is Kayla I weigh around 210 and wear a size 12 I am 5'4. I am very curvy and love it. I am very large chested at a 36 FF, and never seem to lose of my chest. When I was dieting strictly I went to a 34 FF (no change in cup size :( ) I am not sure what I weigh, because being on a scale kinda depresses me. So I have started to record my measurements instead. At my fittest i was 172 lbs. And looked great in a size 8. Time to get back to that point--and stay there. Being with my husband, who loves and finds me sexy at any size has made it too easy to give up on the healthy foods and eat what he eats. (he is a junk-a-holic and thin). The number on the scale doesn't concern me too much. Its really all about getting into those pants I bought when I was at my tiniest--and to do it on my own this time. I have used Herbal Magic for my first loss. But--rapidly gained after I hit my goal (tried to quit smoking--moving abroad). What I am really aiming for--is to get my body healthy, by losing some weight and quitting smoking so I can start my family! I need to be good before Baby can be good. I also live with Multiple Sclerosis which makes a bit more difficult to be as active I was would like.