Season 3 - Episode 14 - "Prey" 03/17/13

Options
2»

Replies

• morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Even if the Governor had the keys, couldn't she have at least slashed his tires?

That's what I was thinking! I think he would try to replace him but perhaps not so successfully and not be as crazy.
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    What i want to know is how the governor found her.....3 freaking times! All 3 times he was spot on....:noway:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I meant to ask - what do you all think Martinez would do if the Governor were killed? Do you think he'd just replace him and act just as crazy, or do you think he'd be more reasonable?

Martinez doesn't have the same personal vendetta the Governor has. Not like the Prison group humiliated him by attacking Woodbury and re-killing his zombie daughter. So he might not be as eager for a fight with the Prison group especially now that he knows they're pretty capable.
    What i want to know is how the governor found her.....3 freaking times! All 3 times he was spot on....:noway:

Yeah, it was too unbelievable. And considering he only has half the field of vision of a normal person. The Governor must have super awesome vision in his remaining eye kind of like how Hershel must have super awesome left leg driving skills. :laugh:
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it was too unbelievable. And considering he only has half the field of vision of a normal person. The Governor must have super awesome vision in his remaining eye kind of like how Hershel must have super awesome left leg driving skills. :laugh:

No kidding! Maybe he GPS tagged her or something.
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else think Governor may have been bitten or scratched in his torso area? It seemed to me, especially when he was talking to Milton about the zom-b-que, that he was holding his side, as if in pain. I'd have to go back and re-watch to be sure, but it was one of those "hmm...maybe" moments that gets stored in the back of the mind.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else think Governor may have been bitten or scratched in his torso area? It seemed to me, especially when he was talking to Milton about the zom-b-que, that he was holding his side, as if in pain. I'd have to go back and re-watch to be sure, but it was one of those "hmm...maybe" moments that gets stored in the back of the mind.

No, I didn't notice that, but I always re-watch the last episode before watching a new one, so I will keep an eye out for the Governor's injuries (no pun intended). That could be his demise, in which case we are all way off!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    It would be awesome if he were bit. That means he would turn, wouldn't it? I get confuse by the "we're all infected" direction they took the show. It's hard to believe he got away from that many walkers without some kind of injury to himself. Plus, at one point, he was screaming and Andrea was listening to it. I really hope he was bitten. :laugh: