New on the Pet Board

suz155
suz155 Posts: 326 Member
Hi there,,,,Im Suzanne,,,, I am owned by 4 cats, Gandalf, Sherlock, Brown Sugar and Zeva. Also owned by 1- 20 and 21 year old parrots, Rebel and Murphy Brown. Been an animal lover for many years...good to see other lovers of animals on here. Looking forward to reading all your posts.

Replies

• mjg812
    mjg812 Posts: 9
    Hi Suzanne

I too am new to the message boards..
    I am owned by Harvey my 13 yr old yellow lab, Scruffy my 9 yr old little mixed breed and Jan my 6 yr old blue greyhound. I have had dogs all my life and have been involved in Animal Rescue for over 10 years. I too am looking forward to many chats and posts..

Untitled-2.jpg
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    IMG_0246.jpg

Hi, there !

Nice to meet you & your "families" !

This is my Radar ...... she's 11 years old ...... I've had her since she was 3 weeks old ...... she's actually quite a pain in the butt ...... she hogs up the bed ...... and paws my nose at 6 in the morning to get breakfast ...... after she eats, she wants to be brushed ..... then it's playtime & she brings out her kitty toys ...... honestly, she runs me ragged :laugh:

Wishing everyone a wonderful day !

Mary Ann in New York
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    hello all. welcome to the team.
  • suz155
    Hi MJG,

Beautiful animals. I miss having a dog. Rescued for a lot of years, because, ended up keeping the ones no one wanted. :) Last three were two puppies(littermates) that had mange and a 6 year old mini schnauzer with heartworm. Took hubby and I 4 monthes to get the mange and the heartworm under control. By then, we had fallen in love with them. They lived long lives. They passed away , several years ago and with our work schedules, we didnt get any more dogs....until retirement. But, our kitties and parrots are our loves.

p.s. love your fireplace and mantle. :)
  • suz155
    Hi Mary Ann,,,,cats do have a tendency of hogging. I will post some pictures, once I figure out how, on this website.
  • I'm Brittany and I am the proud mommy of my 2 dogs Tempest and Eli. Tempest will be 5 on April 28th and Eli just turned 7 January 1st. My husband and I have had them 5 years. We have had Tempest since the day she was born, I actually had to help her mom deliver her because she was so fat.
    We have had Eli for 2 mths longer than Tempest.
    I love my fur babies so much (hence my MFP name :happy: ) and I cannot imagine my life without them.