Hello, new here!

Options
Hi Mommas! I gave birth to my 1st beautiful baby boy almost 4 weeks ago via csection. I gained a total of 55 pounds and have lost 25 so far. Would love to get back to my wedding weight which would be another 35 to lose. Looking to make some friends in the same boat as me! Feel free to add me if you would like! :)

Replies

• kenlwal
    kenlwal Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the baby boy!!!
  • Chriscadia
    Chriscadia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can add me if you like, I gave birth my my daughter last November. I had gained 45 and lost 30 up to now I still have a ways to go to get back to my wedding weight. I'd actually like to be back to my dating weight :)
  • brownie0529
    Options
    Congrats on your baby boy! I'm new as well and had my son 8 weeks ago.
    Pre-pregnancy weight 160
    Current weight 190
    I'd like to get back to my wedding weight as well (140) if not more.
    Good luck ladies
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have about the same amount of weight to lose, but my son is already 15 weeks old.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Welcome I have quite a bit more to lose than that and my baby is 13 weeks but I also had more than I wanted when I first became pregnant.
  • Mariannek1102
    Mariannek1102 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We have close to the same stats! I was 139 at my wedding and oh boy I loved seeing the 130s lol!
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! My son is 13 weeks and I have 6 lbs of baby weight left (gained 39) and 12 to my next goal! :)
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your new little boy!
  • bonkers4mydogs
    bonkers4mydogs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your beautiful boy! I had my daugher via c-section last July. I was weigh in around 145-150 going in and gained about 50lbs. I lost the first 25-30 within the first two months pp. But I have been stuck ever since. It's been difficult to find the time and energy to eat right and exercise to get back to where I was before. My goal is to get down around the 140's