creepy/funny glitches

Options
JavaSparrow
JavaSparrow Posts: 51 Member
what are some of the creepiest/funniest glitches you've experienced? Or are there any creepy/funny aspects to games the game makers might not have intended?

I'm not sure if this is really a glitch, but when I was a kid playing Jak and Daxter, I jumped into the murky water around misty island. Bubbles came up where he fell through the water, but his scream continued as if he were falling. Creepy enough in itself right? Well as soon as I re-spawned, I jumped again, in roughly the same spot. Same thing as before, except the bubbles from the previous fall were still there.
This introduced the concept to me that maybe every time I died, I was simply given a new, meaningless clone, and that video game worlds were littered with the ghosts and corpses of my failures O_o
Another one from the same game, I used a trick to get into the precursor basin on foot. I climbed a mountain and phased though it to see a huge black pit in the ocean and a ghostly Klaww throwing rocks at nothing.

From Skyrim-

-Creepy mannequin- I entered my house crouching. The mannequin down the hall dropped into a crouch with me for a moment, before springing back up.
- Creepy horse glitch 1- I have control of the horse, but instead of riding it, my character is floating in the horse riding position somewhere off to the side, yet still somehow "tethered" to the horse.
-Creepy horse glitch 2- I have control of the horse, but instead of riding it, my character is walking or running with it, but not in the same direction.
-Sometimes Cicero gets so close to me, I phase through his face and can see his teeth.
-Sometimes the camera goes all weird and I phase through my own face to see my own teeth O_o

Nintendogs (this isn't a glitch at all, nintendogs is just creepy)
-The puppies never age.
-The people that talk to you are invisible, and the ones you see look like cardboard cutouts.
-There are strange presents lying around everywhere, left by an unknown gifter.
-Everything is shrouded in a white fog, that you cannot walk in.
The empty parks at night were the worst for me...

Those are all I can remember right now. What about you guys?

Replies