You can do it!

Options
anniefamiy
anniefamiy Posts: 34 Member
The following is a small example of our future topics, you may (if you like) post your comments, talk about your self , goals, your struggles and accomplishments, but I only have one request, keep it loving!

Thanks

Annie

Timothy 1:7
" For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

We all know that only through endurance we can win this battle. The battle between what are bodies need vs what are bodies want! I mean, we all really know how to accomplish things, some of us have degrees, good jobs, a house or whatever you think is of value and you have gain it through hard work is your accomplishment, right ! So, why it's so hard to lose a couple pounds? Why can you just utilized that same power you used to obtained those other goals! ( I asked my self all the time!) Well, some of us have issues beyond our control that impaired us from doing it, but the majority of us have what I called Negatrons, a little voice (or voices) inside (or out) of us that often says, " You will never win!", but this is the revelation that God has given me:

It really doesn't matter if your negatrons are YOU, YOUR HUSBAND,WIFE, CHILDREN, MOTHER OR FATHER (or even that so called friend of yours!)

*KEEP MOVING
*DONT LOOK BACK
*KEEP FIGHTING
*IF YOU MADE A MISTAKE, GET UP AND START AGAIN!
*FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION! WHAT DID I JUST SAID: FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!
*BECAUSE EVEN if you don't know GOD, GOD KNOWS YOU AND HE WILL MAKE THIS JOURNEY A SUCCESS!

DON'T FOCUS ON THE PAIN ( THE EXERCISE<JUDGMENT<FEARS ) BUT FOCUS ON YOU GOAL ( ----pounds less)

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper!

AND

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong. Take courage. Don`t be intimidated. Don`t give the [negatrons], a second thought because God, your God, is striding ahead of you. He`s right there with you. He won`t let you down; he won`t leave you."Now

Now I challenge you to think about these two scriptures, when feeling like given up!

Share your thoughts or ask for prayer

Replies

• stephers7711
    Options
    This is so true and such good inspiration! so many times i see someone and think i'll never be that skinny so whats the point. But God has given me the strength and tools to look past that skinny girl and see that i can do anything i set my mind to
  • anniefamiy
    Options
    Amen! Thanks for posting and being a member.
  • stephers7711
    Options
    Thank you for starting this group
  • ma2tay2003
    Options
    excited to be a part of this group!!
  • luvnlifewithu
    Options
    Amen, thank you Lord for this inspiration. I am new to myfitnesspal and came across this group. We can all use encouragement and people who can relate. Blessings to you all!
  • ma2tay2003
    Options
    Maybe we could set a daily goal for example do 20 crunches through out the day and motivate each other? Just trying to help. :)
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    We need to look at how far we have come and not focus on how far we have to go
  • ma2tay2003
    Options
    Exactly!!
  • ktlane339
    ktlane339 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i love the encouragement here and thanks for the scripture verses i will think about these both when i feel weak. glad to have found this group
  • anniefamiy
    Options
    May the lord, bless you as well!
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I think this is exactly the type of board we need! Lets keep this active ladies! (and men too if there are any)