Nutrition

Options
anniefamiy
anniefamiy Posts: 34 Member
I encouraged every one to work out as much as possible and to continue to eat well, because without doing both we cannot expect real changes, that could last forever!

Now to my friends I would like to share some of my research:

15 BEST FAT-BURNING FOODS
NATURAL FAT BURNERS

I will share Three @ a time :)

WALNUTS
ALL NUTS DO CONTAIN SOME AMOUNT OF THE OMEGA-3 FAT ALPHA-LINOLENIC ACID, BUT MOST ONLY CONTAIN TRACE AMOUNTS.
THE REAL FAT HERO IN MOST NUTS IS MONO-UNSATURATED FATS. WALNUTS ARE ACTUALLY A RICH SOURCE OF OMEGA-3S.
ONE OUNCE PROVIDES ALMOST 3G OF ALPHA-LINOLENIC ACID.

Oatmeal
This very slow-digesting carb keeps blood sugar and insulin levels low, so fat burning can stay high.

In fact, research has shown that athletes who consume slow-digesting carbs in the morning burn more fat throughout the entire day and during workouts than those consuming fast-digesting carbs.

Avocado

The mono-unsaturated fats found in avocados are burned readily for fuel during exercise and actually encourage fat burning.
Avocados also contain a very interesting carb called mannoheptulose, a sugar that actually blunts insulin release and enhances calcium absorption, both of which are critical for encouraging fat loss.

Replies

• ktlane339
    ktlane339 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    glad this group exists!
    great advice thanks
    i love walnut what about dry roasted walnut are they still good for u?
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I dont like walnuts or avocado lol. I have been eating more pistachios though. And I have also been eating more oatmeal (this is something I would never eat before)