Team Dolvett - Week 10 Challenge

Options
dillyg08
dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
Team the end of this challenge is fast approaching and I think we should go out with a bang. We've been doing great so far, let's pump up the volume. 100% participation is required if we want to see continued success. Are you ready? Let's DO IT......

YOUR CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK!!:

1. Work out 6 days for at least 30 mins and do not use the calories that was burned.
2. Track every single bite and do not go over your daily allowable calories.
3. Find that one thing that you have to have that you know is bad for you and CUT it out for this week.
3. If we stick to this plan we can loose at least 1lb each.

Have yourselves a wonderful week. See you at weigh in, where we will all be much lighter.

Good Luck to all:wink:

Replies

• neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm on it!!!

:wink:
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Great challenge!!! I we can do this team!
  • eab12191
    eab12191 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I need to finish strong :-)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I'm on it!! Thanks Dilly. Should we post daily our workouts or anything???
  • dillyg08
    Options
    I'm on it!! Thanks Dilly. Should we post daily our workouts or anything???

You're welcome Bridget. Glad you're feeling better.

Not really, it's a matter of preference, but it is okay to share how you're all holding up and providing support to each other. The most important thing is to stick with the plan and we'll see a difference next weigh in.
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Alrighty team, love the energy here. :happy:
  • jomom2
    Options
    Ok so I was trying to think of one thing I need to cut out. For the past 3 or 4 weeks I am trying to eat low sodium and low sugar. So right now the sugar I eat comes from fruit and 1 teaspoon of sugar in the mornings for my coffee. So I think I will totally cut that teaspoon out! I did it gradually and it is about time to get rid of it. I am going to do zumba for 30 mins. today.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I'm cutting out cakes/cookies (my weakness) for this week and I'm logging everything in my diary.

Day 1 Workout: Turbo Fire HIIT 20 (for the first time) It's definitely high intensity!! & Jamie Eason's LiveFit Arms & Abs workout
  • dillyg08
    Options
    I did not workout on Tuesday, so I doubled up yesterday by doing one hour, so I'm good in that area.
    I tracked every single bite, which is kinda easy because I'm doing the 3 day cleanse with Dr Oz.
    I cut out out meat for a week, since I already got rid of sweets for lent.

No joke I already loss my 1lb+, as of this morning, but I will wait until my group weigh in to weigh myself again.

Have a great day Team!!
  • jomom2
    Options
    I did not workout on Tuesday, so I doubled up yesterday by doing one hour, so I'm good in that area.
    I tracked every single bite, which is kinda easy because I'm doing the 3 day cleanse with Dr Oz.

No joke I already loss my 1lb+, as of this morning, but I will wait until my group weigh in to weigh myself again.

Have a great day Team!!

Excellent work! what do you eat with the cleanse?
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Day 1 Workout: Turbo Fire HIIT 20 (for the first time) It's definitely high intensity!! & Jamie Eason's LiveFit Arms & Abs workout

Day 2 Workout: Turbo Fire Core 20; Turbo Fire Abs 10
  • dillyg08
    Options

Have a great day Team!!

Excellent work! what do you eat with the cleanse?

The cleanse act as a meal in itself, but I incorporate some vegetable soup in the evening.
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Happy Friday to all my Dolvetters... I'm just checking in to see how you're all doing. I know it can be tough at times, but we gotta stick to the plan, we're almost there.

Have a great weekend!! :wink:
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options

Day 2 Workout: Turbo Fire Core 20 (20 mins); Turbo Fire Abs 10 (10 mins)

Day 3 Workout: Jame Eason's LiveFit Shoulders (49 mins); Air Climb Stepper (15 mins)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Doing great staying away from the cakes and cookies so far BUT I have a prayer breakfast in the morning and a baby shower tomorrow afternoon at 4. What am I gonna do?!?!
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Well my week started out great! However, I ate tonight. I mean that isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I honestly didn't try to even get anything healthy! I have no idea what is wrong with me. Also I decided that today was my rest day so hello I don't think that I planned this day that well:( I guess I still have the rest of the week to fix it though.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options

Day 3 Workout: Jame Eason's LiveFit Shoulders (49 mins); Air Climb Stepper (15 mins)

Day 4 Workout: Didn't get one in. Very busy day!!
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Okay.. I've been hitting my Combat daily except Saturday- took an early rest day, but all other days minimum of 45 minutes.

I've been tired and off my game this week. When we should be finishing up I've been struggling.

Please forgive me. I'm holding steady, but I feel bad that I didn't finish as strongly as I wanted.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options

Day 4 Workout: Didn't get one in. Very busy day!!

Day 5 Workout: Leslie Sansone "Walk at Home 3 Miles" (45 mins)
  • dillyg08
    Options
    A huge THANK YOU to all for participating in week 10 challenge. Wishing you all continued success.