Public speaking and need some workout advice.

digitaljdr
digitaljdr Posts: 50 Member
Last week I was contacted by my surgeons office, and they had a speaker cancel on them at the last moment for their seminar that night, they asked if I would fill the spot which I agreed to do. Now I will be the first to say that I dislike hate public speaking. But I will say that it did feel amazing to get to stand in the front of the room tell a little story about myself to an audience at one point I was a member of a couple years prior.

I still keep my own spreadsheet on my progress (http://goo.gl/O147o). I try to keep myfitnesspal updated as well, but with some of the recipes I do its hard to estimate serving sizes, and not all the products I have I can scan a barcode.
As you can see from the spreadsheet, I hit a plateau and I knew it was inevitable but after kicking it into over drive at the gym (going 5 days a week instead of just 3) pushing myself again I'm starting to see a drop again. I'm looking for advice in my routine- I figure enough of you workout or are physically active to give me some pointers.

I do varying levels of elliptical training ranging from 30 to 40 minutes every day combined with leg machine doing about 210 pounds 3x10. Then I alternate between the different weight machines on different days - m-w-f / t-th then alternate each week doing 3x10 or 2x15. Arms are a 50lbs, legs around 95 lbs. I work weighted sit ups (up to 20lbs) twice a week 3x10.
I know you don't get to pick exactly where you want to lose from but what I'm looking to do is strengthen my core, lose my weight in my stomach and upper thighs. I do bicycling when the weather permits and disc golf when I can, I want to improve my leg and upper arm muscles for those two things.

Thanks for reading.