Justed started this week

Options
So its my thrid day with Isagenix are more people finding it easier to do a shake for breakfast and lunch and then eating a meal bc the past 2 days i did my meal in the middle for lunch and i was sooooo hungry by 7 pm after i had did my shake for dinner.

Replies

• SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    It's best to have a shake, lunch, then shake, if you're trying to lose bodyfat, and make sure you're having your mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks!
  • MJTBQ
    MJTBQ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have been doing isagenix for over a year now. I have a shake every morning and add a scoop of ionic supreme and add frozen raspberries, blackberries and spinach and blend. I gained about 15 lbs. the last few mos due to work and life stuff and going off isagenix. Drink the cleanse in the morning and sip throughout the day. Take the accelerator in am and at lunch, and isaflush in the evening.

I just started the more energy drinks for an afternoon boost but again, watch sugars. I sometimes sip 2 oz cleanse mixed with water heated as a coffee/tea morning alternative. I love my coffee press with whole milk and sugar in the raw, but save that for weekends.

I do not do the 2 shakes a day as I have trouble with that wanting more real food. I keep track now w/my fitness pal have used calorie king in past like this better. Watch the sugar with isagenix but I feel terrible without it and it is awesome power food. I also use the aging essential vitamines, the fiber pro, calcium pro. I like the chicken soup and fiber bars too. Watch those as well for sugar, dont eat 2 fiber bars a day. I have 1/2 in am sometimes and 1/2 in pm. I love the meal substitute bars in a pinch, but they are not the best alternative, real food like tuna, salmon, turkey. I keep the shakes in a pack at work, but like best with berries and spinach very antioxidant and healthy. I also use the water alkalizer.

I gained 15 lbs when I fell off my Isagenix and am just starting to get back. My fiance (just got engaged) also has the shakes with coconut water and like me berries and spinach, and he takes the anti aging essential vitamins (must get product B), thats all he does and we both feel better. I feel awful going off.

Isagenix helps keep my digestion on track. I like all the snacks except the wafers. I also enjoy the isagreens and isafruits and love getting some recipes ... i go to facebook and it logs me right on to some great recipes...