13.2 Workout

Options
13»

Replies

• ahemming1
    ahemming1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    213 on Thursday. Tried to better my score on Saturday, but only did 203. My back was fried! I need to watch my form on my deadlifts. I come all the way up, but bend my back instead of pushing my butt out!
  • sragewls
    sragewls Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    159 here this past Thursday. I've been doing crossfit for 6 months and decided to give the opens a try just to see where I stand. I am hoping to see great improvements by this time next year :)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Well I got a stone cold 196...no lie my back and hammys are on fire and I did it on Sunday lol

Glad to see everybody putting in effort and attempting
  • shaywallis
    shaywallis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    We did 13.2 yesterday. Not 100% happy with my outcome but considering I've only been CFing for 2mo its not too bad. 126 reps RX. The shoulder to OH was the hardest for me. Had to jerk from the very beginning. I have zero strength in my back. Everything else was easy. Did box jumps the whole time so yayy = )
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i have a tweaked SI joint and managed to sloppily clean the weight for the push presses... for four whole rounds before my back/hip disagreed with lifting more than a PVC pipe. Not too shabby i guess- 120 as RX with a busted up lower back :)
  • kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late....whatever--bear with me!!

I did 13.2 for the first time on Thursday w/ all box jumps and got 188. I was beyond discouraged.

My eyes bugged out of my head when I heard we can do stepups!! Ended up getting 260 on Saturday (after 2 hours of sleep and a lot of wine the night before). I need to set my priorities straight because I'm sure if I stepped up the prep I could hae done a lot better!

Nice job everyone!! Good luck w/ 13.3!!