Any WoW locks do the green fire quest yet?

Options
pocketmole
pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
Working on the final boss and he's no joke! Really cool quest chain and fun fight though :)

Replies

• Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I just suspended my subscription... I've been neglecting my League of Legends.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Nah I don't really want to have green fire lol
  • pocketmole
    Options
    I don't care too much about the fire itself - it's mainly about doing the quest chain and getting all geeked up on lore. :D

Tonight I got him down to 7% twice before I hit the enrage. So close! We had a raid this evening too (down Tortos, woot) so that's as much WoW as I can handle in an evening. Haha.
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Nope but curious about what is it? Is it related to a chain line or is it raid? My lock hasn't gotten out of the jade forest yet unfortunately. I just haven't had time to play.
  • pocketmole
    Options
    i did it! finally killed him and got the fire! that was really tough! :o

hershey - there is a quest starter item that drops in the new zone. once you use it it takes you to outlands where you follow the paths of these two warlocks, trying to catch up to them. in the end you do a solo scenario run (really fun) with a challenging final boss. :)
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Interesting.... I might have to play my Wilma more.
  • pocketmole
    Options
    greenfire3_sm.jpg
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Pandaland has a Lock quest? What level is this? I may have to actually play WoW again since my subscription is still active ....