Do not be dismayed

Options
anniefamiy
anniefamiy Posts: 34 Member
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Even though, be may feel that we are not doing enough or be just cannot do it another day! I want you to know that the good Lord is going to give you the strength that you need to make it happen and this is not for you Glory but his!

I pray in the name of Jesus that all the members of this group may stay close together and that they may utilized this forum and their friends to expressed their concerns and struggles! I pray that you oh my Lord give us the strength to move forward and to really on you more and more. We love you Lord, and we know that we are nothing without you but you are everything and you said in Phil 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God"

So, in the name of the lord I submit my petition for all us to be successful and that you encourage all of us to accomplish our goals in victory, yes Lord allows to be victorious! Victorious! To push harder and to be stronger!

I love you Lord with all my heart and soul, and I thank you already because I know that it is done, Amen!

let us all type below " I received this prayer in the name of Jesus and your good and perfect blessing!

Amen

Replies

• kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I received this prayer in the name of Jesus and your good and perfect blessing.

Amen.