Successes

Celebrate your triumphs! Big or small :)

Replies

• here2bme
    here2bme Posts: 63 Member
    Eating fruit for a snack almost daily instead of snack crackers! It is actually more filling for half the calories. Why didn't I ever listen to that advice before now?!
  • Eating fruit for a snack almost daily instead of snack crackers! It is actually more filling for half the calories. Why didn't I ever listen to that advice before now?!
    That's awesome. I turned down pizza today. It was hard and it smelled sooo good, but I resisted :D. The little choices make the difference in the long run.
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    First 5K in 7 years and jogged 3 miles today...trying to commit to 2 days a week for the 3miles and looking for another 5K in April.
  • First 5K in 7 years and jogged 3 miles today...trying to commit to 2 days a week for the 3miles and looking for another 5K in April.
    That's awesome! Running is definitely something I need to work on.
  • Okay, so I epically suck at push-ups. I have only ever been able to do the girl ones and now I'm doing crazy push-up jacks(insanity move) One goal completely demolished. Now onto the rest!
  • IliN82
    IliN82 Posts: 108
    Tried on my bikini today after 2 months of lifting weights! Almost bikini ready :)