day 26 - hardest part so far?

FluffyDogsRule
FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
this will pretty much just be a repeat of my post "this is getting harder", but the hardest part is that i MISS THE FOOD!!!! i really enjoyed sitting down on the couch and eating whatever. i'm realizing i'm much more of a stress eater than i ever knew...it's so comforting and calming to sit and eat. now i have to find new ways to cope with stress, which i'm sure (well, i know) is healthier and more effective than food.

but i really miss having 10 cookies then goldfish then chocolate then pretzels. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!! i really like the food and, sorry, but it just doesn't cut it to have a serving size. what's the point of that????? just makes me sad that i can't have more!! luckily, i love healthy foods too and it's not ALL the time that i'm missing the junk i'd binge on (b/c i never ate that junk unless i was binging) so it's not like i'm moping around thinking about junkfood. :) but i do miss it at times, that's for sure.

maybe i'll reach a place where we can have a normal amount of something?? but the slope will always remain slippery.

Replies

• Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    I think the hardest part has been the fact that I constantly have to remind myself of my goals and why binging won't get me there. Sometimes it's just tiring. I can't wait till I don't constantly think about and want to eat junk food.
  • Thelxinoe
    Thelxinoe Posts: 32
    For me, it's consistency. I started off limiting my sweets and felt great about it, but with time my determination waned. And now it's even harder to get back on track... I know I keep repeating the same thing though and I know it's up to me to finally change this cycle. I will do better tomorrow.