Options
lself0924
lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
ceabda80-10c0-486c-bf5e-622a3aa6fd77_zpsc54ec991.jpg

Replies

• lself0924
    Options
    I have got to find something better than photobucket to post this thing. Group lost 21.90 lbs. Y'all did good!
  • jriehl08
    jriehl08 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    congrats everyone
  • jriehl08
    Options
    Come on group. Where is the excitement and encouraging words the our fellow group mates. I know everyone is busy with life and everything that goes along with it. This is only 1 day a week for 3 more week. Don't slow down now. Lonnie is doing a great job and putting a lot of time and work into the group and into his new spreadsheet that he's working on. A special thanks to Lonnie not only for all his hard work on setting up the group but also for being a great friend. Lonnie your awesome. Keep up the hard work It will pay off in the end.
  • lself0924
    Options
    Ok, I've rewritten, more like revised my tracking spreadsheet. I have one last formula to get fixed. After that I will be alot easier to do anyone's numbers. It's been taking me an entire evening just to do one person's numbers, because everyone had different weigh-in days. I had to modify each file to each person. I think I have almost got it. I like it.

You'll be able to ask me for numbers for a month, a week, between weigh-in's and it will only take me a few minutes.

Thanks y'all! God Bless!
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all your hard work! Congrats everyone, you all did so great this week :) Sorry for not being more involved today...it was a rough one for me.
  • BethAnna89
    BethAnna89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Everyone did a awesome job! No weight loss for me this past week. But its starts a new week and i'm going to try and kill it!
  • that_Va_chick
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!!! Keep it up!!:wink:
  • nfkremer
    nfkremer Posts: 4
    Options
    awesome job everyone!! I hope this next week goes really well for everyone.
  • lself0924
    Options
    Yes, everyone is doing great! Glad to have MFP friends like y'all!
  • lself0924
    Options
    Ok, gang. I'm back to my old new self (Lonnie Self, that's my name). It's on. Y'all buckle up, I've got 3% to lose. Y'all coming with me?
  • jriehl08
    Options
    Im going to try to keep up with you this week Lonnie. Lets hit this. I have changed my settings after my last two weeks I was feeling a little sluggish so needed a bit of a change.
  • lself0924
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/819055-setting-your-calorie-and-macro-targets

The numbers I ran for you guys should help for calculating TDEE's, see link above, it;s pretty good.

All this does depend on fairly accurate logging but ....

Also, if you want a printable copy of the the numbers I'm running email me at lonnieself@yahoo.com

Also, I have a web cast room that I have for another business I have, I thought tonight, we could all log in one night and talk together, you just need a computer that has working speakers and a working microphone. Anyway, y'all be good losers this week!
  • jriehl08
    Options
    Im not sure but I think I have a mic on my laptop I know I have a cam on it. Im in.
  • BethAnna89
    BethAnna89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd be cool with it too.