Favorite cut of jeans

Options
AddyMaeMomma
AddyMaeMomma Posts: 84 Member
i have just discovered old navy's boyfriend cut. They're relaxed skinny and so comfortable and cute! What's you favorite brand/cut of jeans?

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm still big and so i like the nydj skinnies. i'm still wearing them even though they are becoming loose and it's getting hot. may or may not cut them as capri's for spring depending on how they fit. i have lots of shorts that were tight that should get me thru the spring and summer. then winter will be shopping spree time I'll buy whatever grabs me in the moment, with no regard to classic or longevity. it will be the one time i let myself buy the trendiest thing even if i know the trend is gonna last only 10 minutes. it's a reward shopping trip throwing caution to the wind. i'll have plenty of time to build a wardrobe full of classics after that.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Haven't found the ideal cut yet. Looking for something lower cut than 'mom jeans' that also doesn't either give me a colossal muffin top or constantly slide down my hips, giving me plumber's crack.
  • magicherry
    magicherry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i like boot cut and they are getting hard to find. i was out shopping last week and had the girls in the shop hunting for me in the back room. it is spring so they have cut inventory to make room for shorts and capris - all the jeans were brightly colored skinny jeans or regular denim skinny's.