nutrition balance for women in their 30's

Options
rayyesnk
rayyesnk Posts: 24 Member
Hi, I was wondering how people (specifically women in their 30s) have set their goals for carbs, fat, sugar, sodium, fiber, and protein? Did you go with what MFP recommended? i follow a pretty natural / healthy diet but now that I'm "counting" I'm finding that i go way over my goals in fat and sugar and sometimes fiber, but my fats are from avocados, olive oil, nuts etc so they are "good fats". my sugar is not from sweets but from fruits. so I'm not sure what targets to use. as a vegetarian (sometimes i eat fish), i know that the good fats are good for me since i don't get as much protein. any thoughts?? could I maybe look at someone's goals? Thanks!

Replies

• Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    My diary is public to friends. I use the recommended goals. I ignore the sugar because I would always go over with fruit. I do think it's important to watch fats though because it forced me to cut back on my cashews.
  • chocolateluvr80
    chocolateluvr80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Same here. My sugar is over with the morning smoothie. I just laugh and carry on with my day. The only thing that I really pay attention to is calcium.