Recommiting

Options
WIChelle
WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
I have been really not doing CTL since we came back from vacation. I find eating every 3 hours to be a bit of a pain. However that bit of a pain was working very well! So I will be starting back on the schedule today. For me today is free day. I'm still waiting for my gluten test to come back but will be subbing other carbs for bread. I have been lazy and not wanting to do as much planning as i need to and ask for assisitance because of the one handed thing. Time to quit messing around!!!

Replies

• babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I hear you! In the last couple of weeks I've gotten away from eating 5x a day. When life is so busy it is hard. But... I'll be back at it this week. I need to be! I'd love to be below 200 before April 16... when I see my parents again for the first time since last June (when I started this journey to begin with).
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!! It is hard to get 5. i had to literally choke breakfast down today.
  • kemit1976
    kemit1976 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am gluten free I did not do a test I replaced with gluten free and have not looked back, I get so ill when i have the odd bit of bread, my second day into it and I can see already that fruit and gluten free for high carb days will work, I will start introducing other gluten free products like g/f pasta, which I have not done but i can see I will get sick of bread and potatos,

am looking forward to seeing how this goes.. keeping in the cals is going to be tricky for me as i know my body likes to have between 1500 and 2000cals a day.. and I have been losing weight doing that. I am just hungry hoping my body will settle down over the next week..