My 84 Day countdown

Options
angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
9831bba18ea60b0.gif

I absolutely LOVE this program! I can not wait to see my progress at the end:bigsmile:

Replies

• angie_04
    Options
    I hope no one minds me posting this, but there r so many threads in this group and I didn't know where to even start to be able to keep up with my progress. Hope this is OK:smile:
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That is so neat! I'm going to make one for myself =)
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    This is neat!!
    Are you liking it so far?
  • angie_04
    Options
    Yes! I absolutely LOVE IT! I have Turbo Jam too, but I never followed the program. I would for about 2 weeks then quit! But this is my year to lose 76 lbs and I am gonna follow this calendar and give it my all! Even if I have to do it 3times! :bigsmile:
  • angie_04
    Options
    9831bba18ea60b0.gif

Yay! I am loving all the energy these workouts are giving me!!
  • AshyyMM
    Options
    Yes! I absolutely LOVE IT! I have Turbo Jam too, but I never followed the program. I would for about 2 weeks then quit! But this is my year to lose 76 lbs and I am gonna follow this calendar and give it my all! Even if I have to do it 3times! :bigsmile:

I was the same way with TurboJam.. I just couldn't get into it..
    Good luck on your weight loss.. I have about that to lose as well, pending on how I feel... as I start to get lower... my ultimate goal is to get to the healthiest possible me!!... I'm going to do TurboFire, and then go back to insanity, and flip flop back and forth unless I find that I'm not bored of TF at the end of the 3 months! :)
  • angie_04
    Options
    I was the same way with TurboJam.. I just couldn't get into it..
    Good luck on your weight loss.. I have about that to lose as well, pending on how I feel... as I start to get lower... my ultimate goal is to get to the healthiest possible me!!... I'm going to do TurboFire, and then go back to insanity, and flip flop back and forth unless I find that I'm not bored of TF at the end of the 3 months! :)
    [/quote]

So what day/week are you on?
  • AshyyMM
    Options
    Today was my final workout for Week 2....:smile:
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options

Today is my final workout for week 2 as well. Have you lost anything in these past two weeks? don't feel that I have really lost anything yet but, some people say that it takes more than the first month to see anything and everyone's different. Certainly is not going to get me down and I will continue doing it because at this point, I am addicted. I do feel stronger. I hope to lose about 60. I have lost 72 lbs. previously, I know I can do it. However, the last time I lost, I didn't lose like this and am just scared because I just upped my calorie intake and not sure if this was the right thing to do. I have heard it is as your body needs the calories. I am just not seeing the loss. Just going to keep going and not worry about it. I know it will happen if I keep at it.
  • angie_04
    Options

Today is my final workout for week 2 as well. Have you lost anything in these past two weeks? don't feel that I have really lost anything yet but, some people say that it takes more than the first month to see anything and everyone's different. Certainly is not going to get me down and I will continue doing it because at this point, I am addicted. I do feel stronger. I hope to lose about 60. I have lost 72 lbs. previously, I know I can do it. However, the last time I lost, I didn't lose like this and am just scared because I just upped my calorie intake and not sure if this was the right thing to do. I have heard it is as your body needs the calories. I am just not seeing the loss. Just going to keep going and not worry about it. I know it will happen if I keep at it.

Today is my week 1 day 5. If we don't lose weight with this program, then something has to be terrible wrong!! I'm addicted to it too! When I wake up, I can't wait to get my workout in! I've not been like that since I was 16-17 yrs old! I'm glad we're all kind of close in days with the program and look forward to hearing about y'alls progress:smile:
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I started week 5 on Friday.
    My biggest and pretty much only problem is my diet. When I'm going out, its quite difficult for me to not eat fast food. And I usually give in. I have stuck to the program real closely! And I've followed the schedule, which is amazing for me because I get bored with workouts quick, But with turbofire, I'm never bored. I must get my diet together in order to see the results I'm looking for. I get really high calorie burns from the workouts, cause I give them my all. I Burn from 550-700+ calories on a turbo fire cardio workout and 10 min stretch. And 400+ on a hiit workout and stretch. ^.^ I'm working on keeping fast food to its minimal. If I can do that, I know the fat would just burn off! And Ill see the results I want. I want to lose 20-25lbs.
  • angie_04
    Options
    First HIIT 20 class today and it's awesome! Wonder if I'll be sore tomorrow:laugh:

9831bba18ea60b0.gif
  • angie_04
    Options
    Rest day today, then back to it tomorrow:smile:
  • angie_04
    Options
    Today will be day 13!! Can't wait to see my 2 week pics and inches and weight!! I won't get discouraged tho no matter the results!! I'm loving what I'm doing and I know results will happen! Even if it takes a while!!! :bigsmile:
  • angie_04
    Options
    Today marks my 2 WEEKS of TurboFire!!:drinker:

So far I have lost 2.5lbs
    Waist down 1.5 inches
    Hips down 3 inches
  • angie_04
    Options
    Today marks week 4, day 1 (22)
    LowHIIT25 kicked my butt!!!
    Hope I lose more inches by end of week:happy:
  • angie_04
    Options
    Day 28 completed:bigsmile:

My 4 weeks stats are:

Waist down 2"
    Hips down 4"
    Total inches lost in JUST waist and hips alone= 6"

Weight is down 5lbs!!!!

Bring it Weeks 5-9:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • angie_04
    Options
    Hit day 30 today :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'm so proud!!!!!!
  • angie_04
    Options
    Week 6 here I come tomorrow:bigsmile:
  • angie_04
    Options
    9831bba18ea60b0.gif

Great workout today after my Spike Day!!! Love TF!!!