Progress

Options
Netwalks
Netwalks Posts: 36 Member
:happy: Just thought I'd see how you're all doing so far this week . My weeks gone really well so far under my calories each day and exercising like a demon!

Replies

• pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work my week was ok really enjoying the wii fit ????
  • Netwalks
    Options
    That's great stick with it. X
  • garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't think I've been on MFP a full week yet... however things are going pretty good. I've been working out more in the past month than I have my entire life, I think.

I did a short run today, and then decided to do 30 Day Shred. I did it last year (never made it to the 3rd level, tho!). I was expecting to be huffing and puffing but I made it through the whole routine without feeling like I was going to die. I've been taking some core/kickboxing and tae bo classes, so I think they might be helping my endurance.

However, I still cannot do push-ups! They just kill me~! UGH. I hope I can get through the push ups some day.
  • Netwalks
    Options
    Sounds like you're really motivated. Keep it up. I'm sure you'll be able to do those push ups soon!
  • pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    wow thats great keep up the good work you will be able to do the push ups soon :)
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I put back on two pounds last week. Always fun. LOL. Don't live and die by the scale, though, right? Seeing definition in arms and abs...broadening my workouts to work more body parts and keep it fresh. Nursing an inflamed knee. Moving forward!
  • Netwalks
    Options
    I know what you mean about the scales. I lost 300 g this week and I've been to the gym 6 days in a row doing over an hour of cardio some weights and going for a swim afterwards. I may not have lost much but I feel fantastic!