SOS: Shout out Sundays 3/17/2013

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Hit me back ya'll....what did ya learn this week???

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Learned new plan is not working for food, especially when hit the point that was ready to rip someone's arm off and eat it, the throw pillows started looking like very large chex squares, started getting the nasty leg/ankle cramps, and to top it off, gained 0.8 pound.

No giving up here though, thought of a couple tweaks to get me through, and have the name of an RD to call to see if I can get some help finding a meal plan that will work.
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I learned that two steps forward and one step back is okay as long as I don't stay there and keep moving forward. I learned that sometimes your body has to dictate how fast you move up the physical side of weight loss at it's own pace. Ouch! step Ouch! step.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am still learning that if I deprive myself I will get ready to binge so I might as well treat myself a little of something and maybe gain .8 versus gaining 4 lbs! So I treated myself this weekend and had a drink! I also had a inch brownie and yes it was worth every chew!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • dodiemaddox
    dodiemaddox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I learned that my body is capable of more than my mind lets it do. I'm learning to push a little more.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I have got to change my eating habits. I am contemplating a plan. I am eating way too many simple carbs. Today I ate a cupcake because I am feeling stressed. I hate that I do this because eating the cupcake did not make me feel better.