Work outs to try

Options
Cupcakesz316
Cupcakesz316 Posts: 11 Member
Anyone looking for a fun workout?

I bought a punching bag about two years ago, and found it to be one of the best stress relievers out there. Plus its a great workout for your arms, and waist. Now if you don't have a bag try punching the air doing the same mechanics. It works wonders.

Have you ever just wanted to kick someone or something? Well if so, try to kick the air. its great for your legs, and thighs. i would suggest stretching first. Possibly check this out, this is possibly the easiest way to start kicking the air. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcQwgPmDxkE

I've suggested this because I've trained in martial arts for about 10 years, (currently taking a break). When I did train we did lots of kicks and it was a great workout.

If you have any workouts you want to share, post them. :smile:

Replies

• mollydollyk
    mollydollyk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Are there other runners in our group? I wouldn't call myself a runner per say but I do like jogging and I've done some half marathons. Since I moved here only a short while ago I am still looking for nice places to run. If you know of a nice path or area I'd love to know about it.
  • Cupcakesz316
    Cupcakesz316 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Also another good arm/waist workout is to try to do punches, hooks, and upper cuts as one rep. Such as:
    stand with your left foot forward and your right foot back in a shallow stance. Then punch with your left hand and then right hand.
    Hook with your left and then hook with your right. Lastly, upper cut with your left and then right. (make sure to bring back your hand each time you put your hand out there). This will be a good workout for your arms. (make sure you put your body through the motions). Try doing this for 5 minutes. Gradually put more energy in each hit.

-Felicia