End of week 1. Onto Week 2!

Options
melonerski
melonerski Posts: 311 Member
Hey everyone! Sorry I was M.I.A. this weekend.........I got to meet my 19 year old half sister for the first time =D ..........so enough about me, how was everyone else's weekend?????

I looked at the spreadsheet this morning and went through and updated it for the people that had weighed in. Not many did so if you haven't please get that in otherwise if you don't weigh in next week too you get taken off the spreadsheet 'cause it looks like your no longer active in the challenge.

Replies

• moolio123
    Options
    That must have been an emotional meet for you both!

I went for what I thought was going to be a short stroll with hubby yesterday afternoon, turned into a 50 minute march, including a quick sprint across a level crossing before the gates shut for a train to come through. Hubby is also trying to eat better and exercise more and the results are beginning to show.

Hope everyone is well and happy!
  • erikacole
    erikacole Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    OH wow, what a momentous weekend for you! Hope it went well :)

I did forget to weigh myself first thing....I did weigh later that morning (after eating breakfast). So I will go to the spreadsheet and add my weight in--is that ok? It was not a good weigh in--I actually GAINED 2 lbs. since last week--but in all fairness, AF did start Saturday--FX that's the reason for this gain.
  • 1lisalou
    1lisalou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I hope everything goes well for you. That can be some added stress in your life. My family has been through something very similar as well. Best of luck to you and your family.

Ready for a better week 2! I can workout and have a schedule!!