Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting Over..

cnlargent
cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
So, after some crappy events in my family this past week, and poor diet, I missed...oh....all of my workouts last week. So I'm starting over, but adjusting the schedule so my rest day will be Saturdays. I'm trying not to be down about it, but according to my scale, I've gained 2 lbs. Now my diet wasnt THAT bad, so I think its probably alot of water weight from eating like crap. At least I hope so. Wish me luck!

Replies

• ErnieVandy
    ErnieVandy Posts: 31 Member
    I'm with ya... after some injuries and of course St Paddy's weekend, I'm starting over with week one today. I should have been starting week 3. Oh well. We can do this!
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Good luck ladies! Don't stress over a couple missed day or food splurges. Strength shows not only in the ability to persist, but the ability to start over. You can do this!
  • cnlargent
    I'm with ya... after some injuries and of course St Paddy's weekend, I'm starting over with week one today. I should have been starting week 3. Oh well. We can do this!

Me. Exactly. I should be on week 3. :)
  • HelloBeautiful365
    HelloBeautiful365 Posts: 44 Member
    Hi ladies! I'm staring over too. We can do this! For me week 1 day 1 starts tomorrow.
  • cnlargent
    Hi ladies! I'm staring over too. We can do this! For me week 1 day 1 starts tomorrow.

Good luck :) You are not tired! Say it now and maybe it will come true tomorrow lol
  • rosichick
    rosichick Posts: 80 Member
    I was on month 2 when i stopped, so i started over i didnt do saturdays and sundays so i guess i have to do them now =)
  • KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Good luck ladies! Don't stress over a couple missed day or food splurges. Strength shows not only in the ability to persist, but the ability to start over. You can do this!

^^This. Remember exercise and health is a lifestyle if you want to have permanent change, so in essence, you are not starting over but continuing. As with life, you are going to have days that you don't hit your personal "targets", but there is always tomorrow. Keep up the good work and the positive attitude. :happy: