Day 1 completed :D

Options
2»

Replies

• cmrn08
    cmrn08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Week One of Turbo Fire DONE!!! Wohoo!!! So far it's GREAT!!! I am loving Chalene and the workouts are really fun! I also feel much better this time around because of the my fitness pal app. I am not feeling hungry, eating healthy foods, but don't feel restricted. Wait until you do tomorrow Fire 55! If I remember correctly it's one of my FAVORITES!!! Good Luck!
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My schedule says Low HIIT 20 for today, I am not sure why it seems to be different then other peoples lol. But I am on the 12 week program so who knows. I am feeling sick this morning, but I am going to let myself wake up a little more, and see how I feel. I'll be posting later :)
  • kaszay
    kaszay Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've got TF 2010 edit, maybe that is why we have different schedules. I don have that fire starter class. today is day 3 and I should be resting, but I think I will do day 4 today (fire 30 and stretch 10), and i'll do that rest tomorrow right before first fire 55... it's hard to do the rest time for me, aaaall day at work I just wanted to go home and do the workout lol. Chalene is veeeery addictive.... I love that part in stretch 10 when C (not watching at the group) says "are you rounding? flat your back please".... and then "how'd she know..." I'm falling for it EVERYtime lol
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Chalene is veeeery addictive.... I love that part in stretch 10 when C (not watching at the group) says "are you rounding? flat your back please".... and then "how'd she know..." I'm falling for it EVERYtime lol

I love that too! lol.
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Day 8- Low HIIT 20 Class + Stretch 10 Class. Favorite so far :D

8x0ajl.jpg
  • kaszay
    Options
    fire30 & stretch10 for me on Day 3. tomorrow I'm resting for sure... do You guys workout with hr monitor? mine was crazy even 30 min after the workout :-)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    fire30 & stretch10 for me on Day 3. tomorrow I'm resting for sure... do You guys workout with hr monitor? mine was crazy even 30 min after the workout :-)

I don't, I estimate my calories for now, but I am sure it's more then I put in. My heart rate gets up pretty quickly. lol. Once I get a job up here, I plan on investing in a Polar FT :)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Day 9- Fire 45 EZ Class and Stretch 10 Class

x0qj3k.jpg
  • kaszay
    Options
    I have a simple HR chest band with watch, and it serves me well. if i get out of batteries i have an app on my phone that measures HR (there's lotf of them) and it's measures quite good. I like to exercise with hr monitor to stick to the right heart rate to burn fat not to build muscles
  • Angel0787
    Options
    So update: I got hired at my interview yesterday! So pretty soon I'll be able to invest in a heart monitor with a chest strap! :)

Also, I did my weigh in/measurements today, I had to skip Sunday due to that annoying time of the month, and I will probably do it again Sunday just so I am back on track with the days I do my measurements(I was just too impatient to wait another 3 days lol) So this is my 1 1/2 week results with turbo so far.

SW: 194
    CW:193/-1 lb

Starting Measurements:
    Neck: 13
    Chest: 37
    Bicep: 11
    Waist: 36.5
    Butt: 42.5
    Hip: 41.5
    Thigh: 23
    Calve: 14

Current Measurements:
    Neck: 13/Same
    Chest:36.5/-0.5 inches
    Bicep: 11.5/ +0.5 inches
    Waist: 36.5/Same
    Hips: 41/ -0.5 inches
    Butt:42.5/same
    Thigh: 23/same
    Calve:14/Same

Total loss: 1lb and 0.5 inches.

Now off to eat breakfast before I get my workout on. :)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Day 10-Rest Day

Day 11- HIIT 15 Class + Sculpt 30 Class

wv7hut.jpg

Started going by the online schedule today, it seems to incorporate more of the dvd's then my paper schedule. Excited to see next weeks results. :) Loved HIIT, it pushed me a lot harder then the low HIIT 20 workout, but it was awesome. I was able to do more then I thought I could and I came out of it feeling better about it. There was actually a point where I caught myself saying "I did it!" lol. :)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Day 12- Fire 55 EZ Class :)

fwtwsx.jpg
  • Angel0787
    Options
    I took rest days Saturday and Sunday due to the busy holiday schedule, but I am making up all the workouts the next couple days. Meaning pulling double duty with Chalene.

Day 13 (04/01/13) -Fire 45 EZ:

2yy87pf.jpg

Day 14(04/01/13) - Core 20, Stretch 10:

zoe4hk.jpg
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Day 15/16- HIIT 25 and Stretch 40 Class completed :)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Still at it, just haven't been keeping up with posting lol. Today was HIIT 15 and Core 20 and a 20 minute walk. :)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Day 1 of TurboFire

6og66h.jpg

Day 30 of TurboFire

34gq7ex.jpg

Today was day 30 of TurboFire.
    I've lost 5 lbs so far, and a total of 5.5 inches. 1.5 off my chest, 1.5 off my waist, 0.5 off my hips, 1 inch off my thigh and an inch off my butt. I gained a half an inch on my biceps. I can't really see much difference in the pictures, but the measurements are going down and so is the scale so it's okay. :)
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You are going great, what a fab thread. Keep updating, it's inspiring. I've finished week 4 today, not taken pics as hubby was out so will do it tomorrow and compare with the starting ones. Then I've just got to figure out how to put them on here lol.
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Day 1 of Month Two down! :) Fire 55EZ
    29cxdvl.jpg
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I did EZ 55 today, it's far from easy though lol x