Double Trouble!

Options
powellfam2006
powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
:angry: Anyone have ovulation problems and hubby has testosterone/sperm issues that was able to concieve?

Replies

• Qfrump
    Qfrump Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A friend of ours is a urologist who specializes in male infertility. He says that they can almost always get SOME sperm out with a procedure. I'm no expert, but it seems like IVF may be the best option for this combination of complications. Good luck!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have ovulation problems and my hubby has Low T. We conceived our son, even though my husband's drive is not that great.
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have ovulation problems and my hubby has Low T. We conceived our son, even though my husband's drive is not that great.

Really? Oh that is good news. Hubby is supposed to be tested soon to see just how bad it is. We have 1, but it was before the low testosterone issues were a problem, and before his idiot dr. put him on shots, knowing we wanted another child. I am just trying to figure out what to do, weather or not I am out of the game for sure. We can't afford to do Invitro or any of that other expensive stuff.