How long before I'm normal again

Options
Hey guys! So just a questions maybe some of you can help me out on. So I had my day when hell opened up and swallowed me whole 11/5/12. I was 6 weeks and 5 days along. I didn't get a period for 7 weeks. and then another 7 weeks, then 25 days then 21 days. So my cycles have been getting shorter. I am just wondering how long before I am back to normal and can possibly get pregnant again.
I haven't been charting temps or doing ovulation packs but I am afraid I'm not ovulating. Really no reason to think this other than we have now been trying for 4 months to reget pregnant and nothing is working. We got pregnant literally on the 4th try the first month we were actually trying.
I know to be patient and just trust that it will happen. But as you all know it is so hard, especially because that was my first pregnancy. So many people I know or know of are all dure around the time I was. Which is super depressing. My husband keeps telling me he is trying and doing what he can. Which I don't put pressure on him at all, he is just a fantastic man who wants me to know he wants this just as much as I do. I'm rambling.
Anyways if anyone has any advice from experience please let me know. Thanks

Replies

• smwooley
    smwooley Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss! I lost one this past August and had the same thing happen. I had a D&C, so I bled for about 7 weeks, then it took a long time for my cycle to straighten itself out again. I just got pregnant again last month (but I just now miscarried that one as well), so it took me 7 months about. But, everyone's different. I know the wanting to try again is the hardest part and with the cycle messed up, it's difficult. But, hang it there. It'll happen!