well, I made it to day 23

Options
daniellealys
daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
and then cut my hand open and had to get 7 stitches and cannot do it anymore :( I am so depressed about it. I know it sounds silly but I was really starting to see results and now I have to rest. I had to get a tetnus shot too and can barely raise my arm LOL plus I am on antibiotics which has caused an early period and diahrea, gas and bloating. Yeah, its a bad week. And I was so close to finally finishing a 30ds, but there is no way I can do it without using my entire left hand!

anyone else get stopped from continuing for medical/health reasons? :(

Replies

• ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Oh no!! Oh hun, that is awful!!!! I could cry for you, I really could! :sad:
    No clue what to say, feel rotten for you! :frown:
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear of your setback. I feel so bad for you! I can understand your frustration but try not to let it get you down. Just do what you can and get back to the 30DS once your body heals up. Don't be upset about not getting to Day 30, be proud of getting to day 23!!!

Keep your chin up. Be proud of what you've accomplished so far and plan on what you will attack next!

Hugs.
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    That's awful, I hope you are feeling better soon.

Just remember, Jillian isn't going anywhere (worst luck ;o)), she will always be there to get back to when you're ready. :smile:
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    thanks for the great support ladies. my dr confirmed that I cannot do any exercise until my stitches are out. once she evaluates them when she takes them out she will let me know when I can start using my left hand/arm during workouts. she says I can do lower body work and cardio but not to use my arms at all. I keep my hand at my chest so I am sure not to use it :( Its a very deep cut so I have to be careful. I did some squats and kicks yesterday. nothing today though. the antibiotics has got my stomach pretty upset. I am so bloated and things I cannot tell if I am gaining weight or if its the stomach irritation? :D
    I plan on starting 30DS and whole 30 again once I am cleared by my MD