Drama Recommendations?

Options
geonbaeLeilee
geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
Hi everyone!

Are there any K-drama recommendations floating around? I'm about to finish "Reply 1997" and "Queen and I," and I have a few others on my list (A Thousands Day's Promise, I Am Sam, A Wife's Credentials, Before and After: Plastic Surgery Clinic, Can We Get Married, Golden Bride, Iris 2), and I'm wondering if there are any others I should have on my radar. I like romance, comedies, and historical dramas.

Replies

• piggybunny89
    piggybunny89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    have you tried FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR? MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO?SECRET GARDEN? LOL I HAVE A HUMONGOUS LIST OF ALL THE DRAMAS I'VE WATCHED..LET ME KNOW IF YOU EVER WANT A COPY OF IT I CAN SAY MOST OF THE ONES IVE WATCHED ARE GOOD..OH I FORGOT!! QUEEN IN HYUNS MAN IS ONE OF MY FAVES SINCE THE MAIN ACTORS STARTED DATING IN REAL LIFE CUS OF THE DRAMA..BUT THE GUY BARELY LEFT FOR HIS 2 YRS OF ARMY :(
  • ktapia1
    ktapia1 Posts: 1
    Options
    You should watch "Gu Family Book."
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    You should watch "Gu Family Book."

I'm currently watching that one (Lee Seung Gi! Didn't have to tell me twice!). I love it so far! I started it two weeks ago, but I keep getting interrupted. :(
  • TheMissAle
    Options
    You have to watch king of baking!!! It's awesome! And the main actor has just done another cute drama wich is flower boy next door! ^^