And Then She Ran

Options
Inshape13
Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
I hope that everyone out there is having a great week so far....we are mid-way through it and closer to the weekend. In the last 2 weeks I decided to make it my cause to get out there and prove to myself that I can do things I never I thought I could and I began to run.....not just run, but look at both where I was running to and what I was running from. I questioned why I don't consider myself strong enough to run....I definitely am in great shape and I physically can do it so the only thing holding me back from accomplishing my goals is myself telling me that I can't.

That does not work for me anymore these days though because I refuse to limit myself in what I can accomplish any more. If I can do it physically, then I can do it mentally.

What have you been telling yourself that you can't do and would like to try? You know you can do it and when you make up your mind you WILL do it. Best wishes and make the second half of the week awesome!

Replies

• River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am working on walking 2 miles without the need for a break.
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You WILL definitely get there. A year ago I started out with walking and could barely make it 2 miles then I added a little more day after day and got up to almost 12 miles in a day. It is great that you are taking those "steps" to the become the new you. Best wishes!