zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
My workout regimen right now is:
Mon: stronglifts 5x5 workout A
Tues: Zumba or calisthenics & cardio
Wed: SL workout B
Thurs: Zumba or other cardio
Friday: SL workout A
Saturday: Yoga (sculpt or flow) or Zumba

I usually eat 1400-1600 kcals, unless it a week before ToM and I will usually allow myself some treats, but never over maintenance. I'm in this for the long haul, and now that I've been on it, I can't imagine life without it. I just pray I don't lose this fire! Any friends who wanna chat and discuss our programs, diets and fitting it into or lives, etc.. I'd love to make more mfp friends who have or plan to keep grinding!I would prefer friends who are doing it the healthy way (TDEE -20%), plus a good amount of exercise kcals. If you're not netting at least 1200, we might not have the same goals. I'm an active user and hope you are too! The only two days I didn't log were on Sat for Patty's day, but I'm am O'Leary, what can I say?! Oh and Sunday too lol otherwise, I'm all about my workouts and figuring out trying to get my protein everyday lol Cheers, and hope to talk to you!(now heavy lifting!) Zumbajheri

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Welcome to the group. Feel free to add me; I'm eating at TDEE-25% (still have a LOT to lose) which is about 1900 calories a day, lifting three times a week, and cardio on two days.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Hiya! Welcome to the group!
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    welcome aboard!!! your schedule is pretty much like mine... I try to do cardio on my non- SL days....

There quite a few nice, and supportive ladies here...you will love it...
  • Soosannah
    Soosannah Posts: 270 Member
    Welcome to the group. Feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends. I eat 1900/day, SL 3x week, yoga and have lately been slacking on cardio but really need to get back to running.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Welcome! You're gonna :heart: it!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Hey! Don't I know you? :laugh:
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    I'm in bulk mode while I do SL, so I am eating well over 2k calories. This is only my second week. Add me if that is close enough to your goals.
  • RustyDogma
    RustyDogma Posts: 21 Member
    I'm doing SLs.. 1/2 way through my 1st 12 weeks. Feel free to add me. Name is the same on fitocracy.com too.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Welcome! Please feel free to add me too if you want.

I'm eating at TDEE -30% which is 2000 calories 'cause I'm FAT LOL.

Elaine
  • sphira
    sphira Posts: 132 Member
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm at TDEE - 15% ish (1700-1800) at the moment while I lose some vacation lbs, but I usually aim for TDEE + or - 5% since I am/was at my goal BF%.

ETA: I'm at the gym 5-6 days/week. SL 3 days and various cardio, plyo, core, calisthenics and other gym craziness the other 3 days.
  • Imadarkswan
    Imadarkswan Posts: 113 Member
    Welcome!
    I amTDEE -20% which is right at 1800 cals for me

Just finished workout 11. I do not have a regular schedule to lift right now. Just have to do it when there is someone available to help me in the wellness room
    Light Cardio in the evenings after SL and hiking on weekends with the hubs.
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Hi girls!!!

Yes, I.already know you Julie! :) heehee Will be adding you all! I only put the TDEE part in their in order to deter negative netters! Lol Although I should know better y'all are some intelligent ladies and I'm so looking forward to learning from and with you all. I should also say, my problem area us my darn waist! 35" !!! :'((( All other measurements aren't really troublesome for me like that one is. I'm 162.5# haven't weighed in a while due to PMS and ToM.
  • cedebrooks
    cedebrooks Posts: 41 Member
    Heya! I'm also new to Stronglifts, (finally) started today, after having scheduled it a week ago. Got sick :grumble: stupid body.

I typically aim for TDEE-20, maybe a little more if I'm not hungry that day, or aren't exercising as hard. I work out typically 10+ hours a week, as I do karate for at least 5, then running, BodyRock/DailyHiit as a feel like, and weight lifting. You'd think I would've lost something by now!

But anywho, feel free to add me if you'd like, it sounds like we have similar goals! :P
  • ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Zumbabajheri - I know we're already friends, but I'm totally gonna mooch off your thread ;)

Anybody on here feel free to add me! I'm eating at TDEE - 20%, do SL 3x a week and cardio about 4-5 times (lighter on lifting days). Looking for some more friendly people so we can encourage and inspire each other along the way! I'm about to start my 3rd week of SL now and I love it!

I'd love to run a 5k outside and just achieve that strong body I've always longed for! Never would have classed myself as strong before and I can already notice a difference!
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Welcome!
  • kirabob
    kirabob Posts: 481 Member
    I'm two weeks in to SL, and eating at TDEE-25%, which lands me around 1500 (but I don't hold real tight to that number - I usually try to net at least 1800 on lifting days). I am loving the lifting, but also try to fit in a little run/walk on lift days. I haven't quite figured out what to do on my Tues/Thursdays, because I used to do a cardio-weight class - obviously a no-no now. I can also tell after today's OHP session that pretty soon I'm not going to want to do much but flop around on the floor on non-lifting days. :) I don't really know how to add people, but I'll see if I can't figure it out.
  • Fiesty1006
    Fiesty1006 Posts: 95 Member
    Just sent you an add request. :-)

I'm on week 3... Eating TDEE-20/30% (2000 cals).

Stronglifts 3x/week, of course, with light cardio for warm-up. Otherwise, walking the dogs and whatever other unplanned exercise comes up on non-SLs days. :-)
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    I haven´t started yet, I hope to be starting on tuesday (the 2. of april) with lesson 1. At this moment I´m eating 1350 calories, slowly upping it to TDEE- 15% (I only just recently read the Roadmap) wich will be 1880 cal. I feel a little unsecure about lifting, thinking that I will not be able to do it good enough. I´m reading a lot, will recieve the Starting Strength book next week, and watches some youtube videos. I´m serious about this and very serious about MFP- just rounded 295 days. If that is at any use for you, feel free to add me. I have two lifting friends on here, who is an awesome help and support .

One more thing: I thought StrongLift recommended not to exercise on the days "off"?
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Welcome! You are going to LOVE SL! I am doing it and have added cardio to my non lifting days as well. Feel free to add me (that's to any stronglifters here too :))