Post Fringe Fun?

Options
MyNewZen
MyNewZen Posts: 101 Member
So what is everyone going to do for fun now that the Fringe and all the other festivals are over for the year?

I would have been focusing on my training but with a shoulder and knee injury it’s not an option right now.

Replies

• Bubbl3s25
    Bubbl3s25 Posts: 210
    Options
    Is that why you have been quiet of late. Hope things sort themselves soon. Bush walking season opens soon and that is my kind of fun. Oh, and perhaps a bit of wine tasting in front of a lovely fire in the hills.
  • MyNewZen
    MyNewZen Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yep, I totally burnt out training for dragon boating =/

I have had 3 weeks off all exercises apart from some light yoga, I hope to get back to it all in a couple of week time but it will be slow going.

My knee should come good before the shoulder so I think some cycling to start then I will slowly work my way back into the hikes.
  • Bubbl3s25
    Bubbl3s25 Posts: 210
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the dragon boating, I know you had hopes for State. I did it for five years and remember how much hard work it is. Especially training in the middle of winter in Wellington harbour, brrrr.
    Sounds like you are staying positive
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Go into hibernation.

Sorry to hear about your injuries, hope you have a speedy recovery :flowerforyou: