chinese birth calendar

Options
did anyone of you tried it????

did it work???

Replies

• rosy003
    rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you mean the gender predictor- I looked it up for all three of my kids. It was right for 2 and wrong for 1. I think you pretty much have a 50/50 chance. ;)
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    thank you
  • kekevela
    kekevela Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you mean the gender predictor- I looked it up for all three of my kids. It was right for 2 and wrong for 1. I think you pretty much have a 50/50 chance. ;)

Same for me
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Mine was correct.
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It predicted a girl for me...had a boy though! I still think it's fun to try :-)
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Mine was wrong. But like rosy said, you've got a 50/50 shot haha!
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    It was wrong for my first daughter, right for my second, I'll find out if it's right for my 3rd in just over a week.
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    mine was wrong....
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I looked it up for fun recently. It said my firstborn should be a girl, but he's a boy. It says this time I should have a boy (I'm 30+ weeks and didn't find out).
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    We are going to try to conceive around August or September. And he wants a boy and I want a girl. My step son wants a boy and my two best friends want a girl. So we have divided teams lol. But I reading around and if there is anything I can do in order to get a girl, I will!!! LOL. We will live our cold no matter what, but its fun to play around!!!!
  • BananaCat83
    BananaCat83 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It was right for me :smile:
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wrong for me
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It was right for 2 of my 4 kids. Even my own predictions were better odds since I was right 3 of the 4. :laugh: