MN Zumba addicts? Anyone?

Options
zumbajheri
zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
Hi there! I'd love to add other metro area MN Zumba live class goers to my friends list. We could trade info on good instructors and the like. :flowerforyou: I also strength train 3x week, but my main source of cardio is Zumba. Cheers and hope to hear from you!!

Replies

• Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Huge Zumba fan! I go to Shilan at LA Fitness in Burnsville. She is amazing!!
  • chocolateluvr80
    chocolateluvr80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Xperience Fitness in Woodbury. We have Zumba six days a week (and twice on friday!).
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have been to several:
    Linda Cole @ body blast in Eagan (groupon $40/10)
    Chin Chem @ body blast and Zeven fitness ($3/class!) in Mpls
    Dani Olivia @ North Dale Community Center ($6/class)
    Ritzy Anderson @ shape me fitness Roseville lots of different plans but $10/class if you go per class

I also go to Zumbathons, there is one in Burnsville on Sunday at Skateville $10 -great instructors here
    I think it's at 4:30p and it's 90 mins of Zumba!

I also went to one yesterday at Betty Jo's in apple valley which was incredible! Feel free to add me ladies ;0)
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    There is also a Zumbathon from 12-3 at Bogart's in Apple Valley on Sunday too. $10/person. I've been to one before with those instructors and it's a blast!
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I Love Zumba... Can't wait to get back to it after my baby if born.

Chinn Is Awesome!! He teaches at my gym on Tuesday nights.
    Jolly Ward got Chinn into teaching .. She too is awesome but she pretty much only teaches at Lifetime Fitness now. :(

Sokun Thatch is another Favorite of mine.