Hello ladies, Im new

Options
skyslady1
skyslady1 Posts: 55 Member
Hello ladies Im new to this group. Actually this is a new adventure for me, as I have never tried joining a support group in my weight loss effort before. In looking over this group I feel like this is where I belong. I know I will find the inspriation I need to reach my goal and I hopefully I can be an inspiration to someone(s) along the way. I hope for success in my journey to a healthier, fitter, sexier new me. Looking forward to all the new friends, the sharing thoughts and ideas, the uplifting during the difficult moments and sharing in the celebrations of goals being reached. I am really excited about this!!!

Replies

• UndefinedLoser
    UndefinedLoser Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new as well but not new to the world of support and motivation. I'm glad you have chosen to join a support group because they are really helpful in meeting goals and staying motivated. I'm looking to lose weight and embrace the inner me as well. It'll be a journey but with the support, it can be an enjoyable one!

-Undefiend

:D
  • Applegondi69
    Applegondi69 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The sight offers great support & great tips, explore and have fun.
    Be ready for your challenge and stay motivated...Get moving!!!!
  • Knae22
    Knae22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies & welcome :) I'm wishing you all the best. MFP is great as long as you don't give up.
  • shaniquehoward
    shaniquehoward Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome Ladies!!! I look forward to reading about your success here on MFP! Blessing,
  • candy423
    candy423 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello and nice to meet you. I am sending a friends request now!
  • DeevahLee
    DeevahLee Posts: 11
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hey I am new too, looking for friends to help me through this journey. I have 45 pounds I want to lose and would love some support and to support others on this journey! Cheers ladies! We will do this!
  • Hello Ladies! Glad to have found Black Women Losing Weight!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hello new peeps, welcome!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Having MFP is one of the things that helped me get through this journey. Sharing my triumphs and epic fails with people of a like mind has helped me push through! Please feel free to add me and we can encourage each other!
  • justfine2009
    justfine2009 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! :smile:
  • justfine2009
    justfine2009 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You can finish your race :smile: Stay motivated and keep your eyes on the prize.
  • skyslady1
    Options
    Hello new peeps, welcome!

Thank you ladies for all your encouragement!
  • lovestubbs
    lovestubbs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! Thanks for sharing your story! Looking forward to this journey together!
  • chaemart
    chaemart Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this group and getting back up on this horse myself. I also look forward to doing this journey together. :flowerforyou:
  • skyslady1
    Options
    Welcome to the group! :smile:

Thank you!