New here!

Options
Hi everyone, I just joined this group moments ago. I've been registered on MFP over a year but didn't start my weight loss journey until late August. I had just gotten engaged and realized I didn't want to look like a marshmallow wadding down the aisle. Between late August and mid December I lost 38 pounds, then I took a holiday hiatus and re began my commitment to being healthier on the first of March. I love the idea of support from people in the same area as I am. Good luck to you all!

Replies

• GCNerd
    GCNerd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congratulations on your engagement! When's the date? Do you have specific goals before then?
  • scarse8
    scarse8 Posts: 15
    Options
    The date is February 22nd 2014. We're a long distance relationship couple, I'm here and he's in London England so we're dealing with immigration and stuff, so as long as the government plays nice, February 22 is the date.

I've lost 38 pounds already. I took a break from December to this month. I've been eating healthier this month, but this past week have been full on diet and exercise again and I've hit 40 pounds loss. I'd like to lose another 20 by the wedding and tone up my flabby arms and stomach pouch.