Post your haul

Options
At magerum's suggestion, I went to the local outlet store to see if I could find any leftover sugar cookie.

s6kgpf.jpg

Replies

• KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    JEALOUS!!!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    PART (yes only part) of my stash is the picture for the group!
  • KML617
    Options
    What outlet store did you guys go to? I live in Las Vegas, I'm gonna have to look this up!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    What outlet store did you guys go to? I live in Las Vegas, I'm gonna have to look this up!

After the big stores stop carrying them they're normally shipped off to stores like he 99 cent store, Big Lots, etc...
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options

Here (MD) we have Ollie's. Big Lots is similar.
  • KML617
    Options
    Sweet! Big lots here I come! :bigsmile: Thanks guys!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Welp, know where I'm going after work. Must have sugar cookie & red velvet!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Walmarts out here seem to carry the best selection. Safeway here is pretty limited.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Tagging this to upload a pic of my stash a bit later
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I approve.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    wflgX.gif
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Gingerbread!! Yum!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    much harder to get in Oz

20130415_123555.jpg
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Chris,

Do you have to get the Toast'em pop-ups imported too? Are there any similar products down there? I tried looking for variations on poptarts from other countries but had no luck :(
  • Pinkylee77
    Pinkylee77 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Oooo Ollies has Pop Tarts, I must go this weekend and look. I want to try the sugar cookie.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    Chris,

Do you have to get the Toast'em pop-ups imported too? Are there any similar products down there? I tried looking for variations on poptarts from other countries but had no luck :(

I have no idea what country toastems are from but they are "pretty" much the same as pop tarts but I can get them from the cheap $2 store for some reason :laugh: The actual pop tarts are from www.usafoods.com. And then there is another brand which is sold in normal supermarkets but they are pretty average compared to kelloggs. So basically, you already get the best ones :smile:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    My amazon haul from last month. Does not include the 'standard' flavors I already had (Brown Sugar, Cookie Dough, Fudge, S'mores and Confetti)

b5922d79-763f-4c69-bef3-04e35c42419e_zps23cda26f.jpg