124»

Replies

• primal7
    primal7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi Curvycarrie,

It is great seeing your progress!
    You are an inspiration!
    I have juiced mango's and they are delicious. You should give it a try when you get a chance.
    Please continue to keep us posted on your progress. :drinker:
  • curvycarrie
    curvycarrie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, here is another update...so today is Day 51 for me...as of this morning I am down 46 pounds. I have found that the weight loss is slowing down, but that was to be expected. Also for the past 2 days I have been quite hungry. Maybe its because I am so close to the finish line, and my brain knows this and is ready to eat once again!! lol ...Yesterday my husband says to me " I don't know what it is but since you started this juicing, your skin has never looked so good!" Actually I read something that talked about the nutrients and beta carotene that comes from all the veges, which you can notice on the palms of your hands, and apparently this is what gives juicers that "glow". Who knows for sure, all I know is that I do feel great, and I myself notice that my skin looks really good!
  • Golightly17
    Golightly17 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, Carrie! Congratulations on your success! Out of curiosity- had you done a fast or cleanse for that duration prior? How are you planning on eating post fast?
  • curvycarrie
    curvycarrie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi golightly, no I have never done anything like this before. I watched Fat,Sick and nearly dead before I went on vacation in April, and I decided then and there that I would attempt this when I got back. So let me tell you..i really indulged on my vacation!! I was at an all inclusive and definitely got my moneys worth LOL I plan on following the eat clean lifestyle when I am done this fast. Basically its healthy, clean foods...you stay away from processed and sugars....ive been doing a lot of reading up on it. Tosca Reno has some really good books and cook books..there is also some eat clean groups on here.
  • kristinadalba
    Options
    Hi!today is day one full juicing.bought A Breville after the Joe cross movie.juiced for three or two meals but gave into snacking.today is my first full day.dedicated and smarter now that I've looked into it more.im doing a 2week cleanse and if all goes well a month.