When is everyones wedding?

Options
Ours is February 22nd, 2014. Or at least we hope it is. We're a long distance couple, I in New York and he in London, England. So we're dealing with immigration and visas, but if all goes to plan, Feb 22 is the big day.

Replies

• sm_usagi
    sm_usagi Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Our first is June 8, 2013, and our second is July 14, 2013 (one in the US and the other in Australia). My challenge will be not to relax too much between the two!!

Snm - I hope all the visa hassles sort themselves out. I'm an Aussie living in the US and just had to renew my visa stuff in the last month. Stressful!
  • clairekeogh42
    clairekeogh42 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi there, just joined your group, my wedding is Valentines Day 2014 and I have 21lbs to lose to look fab in the wedding dress that I bought six months ago when I was slimmer. Focussing on getting back on track straight after Easter when we come back from holidays in Berlin. I am an older bride (I will be 42) so the dress is not traditional or white, but it will be very special when I wear it, as I have gone to the trouble to get an annulment so I can marry in the church a second time. Got a fab deal on the wedding reception so it will be bigger than planned (80 guests) so I reeeeeaaallllyy want to look my best, lol :-)
  • scarse8
    scarse8 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi there, just joined your group, my wedding is Valentines Day 2014 and I have 21lbs to lose to look fab in the wedding dress that I bought six months ago when I was slimmer. Focussing on getting back on track straight after Easter when we come back from holidays in Berlin. I am an older bride (I will be 42) so the dress is not traditional or white, but it will be very special when I wear it, as I have gone to the trouble to get an annulment so I can marry in the church a second time. Got a fab deal on the wedding reception so it will be bigger than planned (80 guests) so I reeeeeaaallllyy want to look my best, lol :-)

Your wedding date is right near mine! I have another 20 or so to lose as well before then. We can totally do this! :)
  • scarse8
    scarse8 Posts: 15
    Options
    Our first is June 8, 2013, and our second is July 14, 2013 (one in the US and the other in Australia). My challenge will be not to relax too much between the two!!

Snm - I hope all the visa hassles sort themselves out. I'm an Aussie living in the US and just had to renew my visa stuff in the last month. Stressful!

Ahh! So cool that you've been through all the visa hassle too. That's awesome you're going to have one here and one over there. Maybe I'll look into something like a vow renewal for over there after a year of being married or something.
  • jenga727
    jenga727 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    August 10, 2013! its coming up so fast!
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Ours is June 23, 2013! I have about 24 more lbs I want to loose. But I would be happy with another 15.

Honestly I am only trying to get back to where I was last June when I bought the dress. I put on close to 50lbs in less than 8 months. UGH.
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi just joined you

hope your all well and looking forward to your big day

I'm the 27th July 2013

I cant wait, but I would love to have about 14lbs off before then

WE CAN DO THIS

Vicky xxx
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    October 12, 2013!!! I'm about 35 lbs down total, and I'm hoping for another 30 before then!
  • casisk11
    casisk11 Posts: 8
    Options
    Ours is May 17, 2014 - just a little over a year, but it is coming quicker than I thought. A month has already flown by since we got engaged. We're going on a cruise to the Western Caribbean for our honeymoon and I WANT TO LOOK FABULOUS! 27 more pounds until I reach my goal of 30 down by then.
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My wedding is officially less that 2 months away!

49days to be exact.

I wont lie. Totally freaking out.
  • sm_usagi
    sm_usagi Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My first wedding was 1.5 weeks ago! I got LOTS of compliments on how I'm looking, and one friend pulled me aside and quietly was like "Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!". Hahahah.

Mrs_Rose - you're next!!