How to do it all

Options
Hi ladies,
Im new to the group. I have a 15 month old and probably gained 5 lbs after pregnancy. I never lost the last 7 lbs post baby. I worked quite a bit 60-70 hours a week. Sometimes that includes overnight. I wont be working these hours come May-cant wait!!! ANyway, Im trying to fit workouts, runs in or something. Just little time and energy. Did I mention that I drive an hour to work one way daily and have my liscense exam next month. Just feel like there's little time. One week Ill do well and the next forget about it! Any tips?

Replies

• rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    make a schedule each week and stick to it. if you schedule your workouts you have less of a chance of missing them because it is something you have to get done that day just like anything else. make it a habit. i suggest doing some sort of at home dvd since it sounds like you don't really have time to go to the gym. I like turbofire, but have heard good things about insanity and jillian michaels stuff. feel free to add me as a friend or e-mail me with any more questions. love to help people out! :)