anyone else have this happen?

Options
miranda_mom
miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
My husband and I have been TTC since December 2011. I wasn't ovulating at all on my own but my cycles have been regulated with Metformin since July 2012. Since that time they have ranged from 4-8 weeks but lately have been between 4 and 5 weeks so in the normal range.
I don't do OPK or anything but I can always tell when I ovulate - beforehand, I get EWCM and afterward, my boobs start to hurt and don't stop until I get my period. I ovulated about two weeks ago, sometime between Friday 3/8 and Sunday 3/10.
I was expecting my period yesterday (Friday 3/22) because I had cramping Thursday and Friday. Around noon yesterday, I went to the bathroom and had a very small amount of bright pink/light red spots on the TP. I went to the bathroom a little while later and I had a small amount of light brown spotting in my underwear and a little bit on the TP. I put a pad on and since then, I've had absolutely nothing.
I don't understand - has anyone else experienced this?

Replies

• kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    On August 29th I ovulated, and on September 10th I had exactly what you described. And I remember that day because I was at the hospital with my husband because he had gastritis. I started getting all crampy and felt like I should go to the bathroom and wipe. When I did, it was brown/red and I was pretty sure it was implantation. I didn't get my period on the 11th, took a test when I woke up on the 12th, and it was positive! I wanted to share that with you because it sounds similar to your story. But, it could just be that your period is running a little late. Maybe wait it out today and test first thing tomorrow morning. I'll definitely be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!! :):)
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    And I also had no spotting or anything after that one time of brown/red when I wiped.
  • fairie_marie
    Options
    I am thinking it could be implantion bleeding :) I would test in a few days
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Well I got AF this morning - so about a day and a half after the spotting. Never had that happen before!