Goals!

Options
2»

Replies

• 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    My goals:
    Currently I'm 26.82 % body fat (acceptable)...I'd like the fitness range (not sure how to get there)
    Have a healthy or normal BMI for the first time in my life (have always been in obese or now in overweight range).

I'm in a size 10-12, but an 8-10 size would be nice!

Currently weigh 179, but would like to be around 150-155 by my 40th in June. I started my journey June 20, 2010 at 237 and lost 72 lbs, but then put a tiny bit back.

I'd like to get more muscle in my mid-lower ABS and my thighs and glutes. Most of all would like to increase strength, endurance and energy! :) To be there for my kids, especially my 4 year old who has Type 1 Diabetes. I lost my own mother just in Oct. 2012 to Congestive Heart Failure. I need focus and encouragement strongly right now!

Sorry for your loss FC!! Congrats on your weight loss. That is amazing! Let me know if I can help with anything. Welcome to the group!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    my goals

1. to weigh 140 pounds I was comfortable with that before I gained the weight ( a size 9/10) for me

2. to firm up and tone build muscles

3. to eat properly and love the simplicity of the 1500 calories and one spike day

4. to do 30 day shred levels 1,2,3 complete them before moving to something else

5. to take walks in the afternoon

6. to keep moving throught out the day ditch the sedentary lifestyle and become active
  • 4theking
    Options
    my goals

1. to weigh 140 pounds I was comfortable with that before I gained the weight ( a size 9/10) for me

2. to firm up and tone build muscles

3. to eat properly and love the simplicity of the 1500 calories and one spike day

4. to do 30 day shred levels 1,2,3 complete them before moving to something else

5. to take walks in the afternoon

6. to keep moving throught out the day ditch the sedentary lifestyle and become active

Great goals Grace. Let's do it!!
  • CaoimheAine
    CaoimheAine Posts: 195
    Options
    Not fussed on weight... Want to fit nicely into an Australian size 10 again :)
    Exercise 5-7 days a week.
    Limit drinking eventually to once a fortnight, and only vodka lime sodas...
    Quit smoking, for good!!

Basically just to be fit, confident and proud of my hard work put into maintaining a healthy body.
  • 4theking
    Options
    Not fussed on weight... Want to fit nicely into an Australian size 10 again :)
    Exercise 5-7 days a week.
    Limit drinking eventually to once a fortnight, and only vodka lime sodas...
    Quit smoking, for good!!

Basically just to be fit, confident and proud of my hard work put into maintaining a healthy body.

Sounds great! Having one or two rest days a week is not a bad thing! :)