Just started & I love it!

Options
daisyterp
daisyterp Posts: 27 Member
Hi!
I bought a groupon for 30 classes and now 5 classes in I am hooked!
I am signing up to be a class manager for 2 weekend classes so I get an unlimited membership, and I will be committed to going to those classes on the weekends.
I have a 5 yr old and a soon to be 3 yr old and I am a SAHM so I need a program that works with my kids' preschool schedule or has childcare. I was doing stroller strides before, but now that I have to drop my daughter at school 5 mornings a week, it was tough making it to class on time.

Replies

• cking824
    cking824 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started a month ago, and I am hooked too! I sleep so much better and have more energy! I love going to classes, it's my me time. Jazzercise is great!
  • jillcwhite
    jillcwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    It's good to find something you love! And To enjoy something that is good for you!!! I have been going off and on for 10 yrs now. It is always something I go back too!
  • kistockman
    kistockman Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love it too. Even my family loves it. They don't go. They just make sure I don't miss more than a day of Jazzercise or I get mopey and make the family miserable.
    Jazzerise keeps the family happy. :)

Glad you are loving it too.
  • daisyterp
    daisyterp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It is definitely my time for myself. My son has a stomach bug right now so I wasn't able to go this morning and probably won't be able to make it tomorrow am ( he just threw up again, poor guy!) but I have been doing other workout DVDs at home. They don't make me sweat like Jazzercise does though, and I am one of those people who needs others around me to keep going for a full hour long workout.
  • kistockman
    kistockman Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Jazzercise has great dvds too. I bought one last year for snow days when classes are cancelled.

The Dancin' Abs one makes me sweat here at home probably more than I do during a class since I don't have ceiling fans or keep the temp down so low during the winter in my house.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Jazzercise has great dvds too. I bought one last year for snow days when classes are cancelled.

The Dancin' Abs one makes me sweat here at home probably more than I do during a class since I don't have ceiling fans or keep the temp down so low during the winter in my house.

OOohhhhh....The Burlesque Jazzercise DVD is my favorite. I do it whenever I can't get to class.

http://www.amazon.com/Jazzercise-Burlesque/dp/B006LA7KTM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top