Introductions

Options
I know some of us did introductions on another post. Please post your name where you live, goal weight, diets you have tried, etc.

Replies

• peppytwist
    peppytwist Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My name is Dawn. I live in Maine. My starting weight was 315. My current weight is 276. My goal weight is 175. When I get to Onederland I will probably reevaluate my goal. I have tried many diets in the past that haven't worked in the long run. This time around I am aiming for a lifestyle change rather than a diet.
  • tiff_pike
    Options
    My name is Tiffany, I live in Needles, CA and my weight is 235. My goal weight in total is around 170-175 and I want to loose 30-45 of that before i get married in August. I have tried and tried diets and they don't work so I get depressed and give up. I am ready to get in shape and become a better version of myself!!!!
  • ericalynne04
    ericalynne04 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! My name is Erica and I live in East Tennessee. I am currently at 247 (272 was my highest weight) and my goal weight is 150. I have tried every diet known to man it seems. I have several health issues which limit my workouts but I still try to do as much as I can. I have recently joined a gym and have been going to Zumba, which is SO much fun!! I hope that we can encourage each other along this journey. I also recently started a blog, www.ericasweightlossjourney.blogspot.com :happy: I tend to ramble, lol.
  • JustRenea
    JustRenea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My name is Renea, Im 19 working on a degree in education...from Indiana...and since I was 9-10, I have been to weight loss clinics, done many types of diets and joined many weight loss programs ....best i've done was lose 50 pounds ...but then starting college and all that and gained it back v.v ...Im currently 274.5 ...my highest was a couple months ago at 295...my lowest was 220, and i would love to get back to that and then below it :)