Monday 25th March!!! This is it!! Lets do this!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• wrests
    wrests Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm really looking to lose less than a pound per week...I want to get down to 130, then my goal weight will be only 5 lbs away! The first 15 fell off with barely any effort, but now it's starting to get TOUGH so I'm glad I have something to keep motivating me when the numbers won't move!
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am aiming to lose at least 1 lb per week. So anything more is a bonus for me as well lol. I'm starting 30 Day Shred today and I'll also do my elliptical this week since it is suppose to be very cold/windy and rainy here. I usually run outside but taking a break from that. Good luck all!
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I'm so excited to start this challenge! I'm would like to lose 30 pounds with this challenge, so that's 2 pounds a week.
    I try to work out at least 5 times a week, but I don't know if I'm going to make that goal this week because I'm very busy with school (asignments and exams). Next week I will be back on track exercise wise.
    Feel free to add me for support!
  • GleeDee00
    GleeDee00 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm excited about this challenge and glad I found it. I think it is just the boost and motivation I need to get back on track. My goal for this challenge is to lose 30 pounds. I plan to lose at least 2 lbs a week. I will start out by working out at least 3 times a week and then increase it as I feel more comfortable. I will also limit unnecessary snacking and fried foods. At one point I was losing 3lbs a week through diet and exercise but I just haven't been able to get back on track for a while. Much success to everyone!!
  • studswife
    studswife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to start this! My goal is to get into one-derland! That is my biggest goal that I feel like I should be able to accomplish during this challenge! Looking forward to finding my face!
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    hello excited to start! SW: 351.5 GW is 315
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! I'm going to be mainly focused on strength training, I really want to get stronger and keep my weights going up, and losing body fat %. I have 6lbs left to lose. My diet has been a bit all over the place recently, thinking might up my cals to almost maintenance to get a little break. Then dive in. Not sure yet. Anyway, I'd love any friends!
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...

Sw for this challege is 255.0 and my goal is to be 239.8 which equals 15.2 to lose for this challenge that is just a little over 1lb a week

That is completely doable for sure :)
  • grace142
    grace142 Posts: 8
    Options
    So excited to start this! Weighed today to find I'd gained .6 lbs, but I did weigh just a few minutes ago, which means after lunch, etc., so hopefully just a fluke!

But anywho, I am so pumped to start this! I hope to lose 1-2 lbs per week by following the blogilates march calendar along with a bit of couch to 5k.
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am excited for this challenge. I need to be held accountable for not showing up after the first couple weeks. I do that as life gets busy. I need to focus on making me a priority, otherwise I will be no good to anyone else.

Hoping to lose between 1-2 lbs a week. Hoping for the best and getting back to a good work out schedule!!
  • Parrishbabe13
    Parrishbabe13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT IS 219.8 , GOAL WEIGHT FOR SPRING IS 180 AND FINAL GOAL BY NEXT YEAR IS 136!

Lets do this !!
  • bethieb
    bethieb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Eveyone is on fire!!! We all have our little goals set to reach and I know we can do it. I want to loose 1lb a week well anything more would be amazing but I'm happy with 1lb because I know then it will stay off. so far on my 30DS I've lost 2lbs so I'm well pleased. Today I'm starting level 2. Anyone else doing the 30DS???? xx
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Let's Do This!

tumblr_m85aynT6zw1qm6wolo1_1280.jpg

love this :)
  • shortie1am
    Options
    I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred (on Day 4). So far, I've been losing two pounds a week so I'd like to keep that up. If I do, I'll suprass my goal of 18lbs lost for this challenge! :happy:
  • cottontail2
    Options
    Hello, my goal is to lose one pound per week. Let's do this!!!
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    So I found this group 3 days late, but my goal is to lose at least 20 lbs by summer. My current weight is 232, down from 268 in late January.
  • yorkieII
    yorkieII Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    HI!! My goal is to lose .5 to 1 pound per week. trying to keep it real!! We can do this!!
  • junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am getting a week late start, but I will try and quickly catch up. My goal is to lose to 28 pounds or almost 2 pounds per week. Good luck to everyone on their goals. Looking forward to this challenge.
  • Kaylao7i987
    Kaylao7i987 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Late start for me as well but today is my official weigh in day and my goal is to lose about 2 lbs a week