Using Leslie With Other Programs

Options
sunshinestater
sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
I'm a huge Leslie Sansone fan all the way back to Walt Away the Pounds on VHS (remember that ab belt thing?). I have several Walk at Home DVDs, but I plan to use Jillian's Body Revolution as my main workout and work in the Walking DVDs a couple of nights a week. Is anything else using Leslie with another program rather than your primary exercise program? I need some butt kicking, so Jillian will take care of that, and Leslie will be good when I need some extra (and friendly) exercise.

Replies

• Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yes, I use it with ChaLean Extreme. Works great.
  • starbeck33
    starbeck33 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I phase in my other fitness DVD's, like my FIRM videos because they focus on strength and I am looking to adding in weight lifting. Then when the weather warms up, I'll be doing my walks outside and yard work.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Yes. I mix up higher and lower intensity days, and LS DVDs are a great overall workout, and calorie burn, when I'm not running, lifting, etc. I like that "friendly exercise" idea, and it is true - they ARE friendly!

And I still have my belt!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    My poor belt got lost in the shuffle when I moved from IL to FL, but I loved that thing!

Tonight I was going to do a Leslie DVD (after doing Jillian in the morning), but my Biggest Loser walking DVD was on top of the stack so I popped that in instead. It's only 16 minutes, but after getting run into the ground by Bob, I was wishing I'd chosen nice, sweet Leslie!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I use her DVDs plus the Biggest Loser. I also workout to other videos on youtube :-)