What workout plan are you all on?

Options
What workouts or exercises are you all doing to lose the weight? What's your diet like?

Replies

• vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hiya snm

I'm doing swimming, step aerobics and lots of walking
    My food diary is open you should be able to see it and you
    can let me know what you think

Vicky xxx
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My food limit was 1440, and I was working out at the gym 3-5x/week (about 15-30 cardio, 30 min weight machine training). I lost about 35 total since my heaviest in May, but from May-Aug I was mostly swimming with some biking.

Since September I have had a plateau, I've only lost about 5 lbs since, but I've lost a decent amount of size. In the last month or so I've only been eating about 900-1200 cals/day, but everyone on this site is telling me I need more to end this plateau, so I've been doing things a little differently the past few days.

Now I try and zig-zag high and low. One day I'll eat about 1600-1800, the next 900-1000, etc. It's honestly really hard for me to pack in 1800 calories these days since I'm used to eating so low, but I've been forcing myself because this plateau is unacceptable, I'm still technically obese (BMI 31.2). I'm starting to focus more on strength training than cardio and I started my first day with free weights today. I'm waiting for the book I ordered that everyone's been going on about the New Rules of Lifting for Women. I figure I need to try a new routine, and the results I've seen on success stories from women using that are AWESOME (not bulky at all).

*edited for typo, initially said "Since May I've had a plateau", meant Sept
  • scarse8
    scarse8 Posts: 15
    Options
    Completely forgot to introduce myself, you can call me Shannon instead of snm :)

I did see from your food diary including Wetherspoons and Tesco you must be from England! My fiance and his family live there and I go every year, I love it.
  • scarse8
    scarse8 Posts: 15
    Options
    I've hit a plateau since December that I'm just starting to get past and start losing again. I'm usually in the 900-1200 category range too and I always feel full with it.

I do Just Dance 3 on my Wii every morning, which has helped me lose 40 pounds. I also go on walks everyday.

I've just started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and it's a killer! But I think it is going to work amazing for me.